ChemDry First Choice Are Specialists in Pet Stain and Odour Removal
Everyone with pets knows that stains and odour are a constant challenge. Even the most well behaved puppy can have an accident from time to time. When this happens the urine odour is difficult to get rid of, especially in carpet.
The ChemDry hot water carbonation extraction method provides a thorough clean that penetrates deep into your carpet. This low moisture stain removal process helps to remove the urine out of your carpet and in combination with our P.U.R.T product removes odours instead of just masking them. P.U.R.T. goes to the molecular level and destroys the urine crystals to eliminate the odour, by destroying the crystals the odour is eliminated once and for all.
How P.U.R.T. Works
- The ChemDry technician will find the odour source using a black light or penetrating moisture meter and determine the best plan of attack.
- They may need to pull up carpet for further inspection in extreme cases. If necessary padding will be replaced.
- If necessary technicians will apply an odour blocking resin to the sub-floor.
- After all prep work is complete, the area is rinsed with our deep cleaning carbonating cleaning solution. Any liquid or loose urine crystals are then extracted using hot water.
- Next, we apply our proprietary cleaning product, P.U.R.T., generously to tack strip, sub-floor, baseboards and the carpet backing.
- Over the next 24 – 36 hours, P.U.R.T. will break down all the odour causing elements, leaving no odour remnants behind for a fresh smelling, healthy clean. The odours will be gone for good because the odour has been removed at a molecular level.
P.U.R.T is a breakthrough in odour control, no other company has a product that can do the same.
ChemDry First Choice provide pet stain and odour removal services in Sydney, Newcastle and the Lake Macquarie area.
View our locations map or contact us on 1300 108 648